FAStek Compliance Solutions is a leading provider of telecommunications regulatory and tax compliance services. Our business is in high growth mode, so we are seeking to add an Atlanta-based skilled Vice President of Finance to lead the management of the accounting and financial functions.
The Vice President of Finance will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer and will oversee the accounting and financial operations of the company, which includes closely monitoring the company’s financial health; maintain, manage, and analyze financial statements, payroll, budgets, tax compliance issues and more.
Major Responsibilities will include:
- Billing and collection of service fees and charges
- General Ledger
- Fixed Assets
- Management of cashflow
- Strategic Financial Planning, including budgets and forecasts.
- Cost Accounting analysis for services to set fees and measure profitability.
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Monthly account reconciliation and statement preparation
- Escrow accounts reconciliation with Treasury department
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and credit card statements
- Responsible for Board of Directors’ financial dashboard
- Preparation of monthly financial statements
- Manage payroll, retirement plans, and employee benefits.
- Work with outside CPAs on income taxes, property taxes, franchise, and business tax
- Assist management with important financial decisions.
- Monitor company’s financial reports and determine ways to reduce costs.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in accounting/finance
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas.
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- SaaS experience a plus
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base
- Paid time off and holidays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401K program with match and profit sharing
- Life insurance
Fill out the form and upload your resumé below to apply. We look forward to reviewing!