FAStek Compliance Solutions is a leading provider of telecommunications regulatory and tax compliance services. Our business is in high growth mode, so we are seeking to add an Atlanta-based skilled Treasury Assistant to support the Treasury team
The Treasury Assistant will report to the Director of Treasury Services and will support the Treasury team with its day-to-day functions, meeting monthly deadlines, and ensure the smooth running of FAStek’s Treasury department.
Major Responsibilities will include:
- Process outgoing mail - sort and process through FAStek’s printing and electronic systems.
- Monitor printing machines in the office daily.
- Process all incoming mail daily.
- Make post office runs when needed (often daily).
- Assist with handling incoming phone calls to the corporate office
- Perform other duties as needed to support the Treasury Department, or as assigned by the Director of Treasury Services.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must have strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Must be a self-starter, and able to work on your own.
- Must be excellent at time management and be able to work at a fast pace.
- Must have a good attitude and the ability to work as a team.
- Must have strong computer (excel) skills.
- Would like to have someone with a background in Accounts Payable.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a professional work environment.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Paid time off and holidays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
Fill out the form and upload your resumé below to apply. We look forward to reviewing!