FAStek Compliance Solutions is a leading provider of telecommunications regulatory and tax compliance services. Our business is in high growth mode, so we are seeking several sales professionals to help us continue our momentum. We are searching for candidates who have demonstrated proven abilities to exceed sales targets, sell on-going SasS services and develop strong customer relationships.
The Business Development Consultant (BDC) is responsible for communicating the benefits of FAStek’s services in order to drive sales. The BDC will serve as the point of contact between FAStek and our prospects, they will have a range of responsibilities including identifying and educating prospective customers, delivering demos and selling our on-going compliance services via today’s communications channels (Social Media, email, phone, video, etc.)
- Consistently achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Set appointments, conduct needs assessments, deliver sales presentations proposals.
- Conduct and monitor outbound campaigns to prospect for new customers through email, calling, LinkedIn, networking, etc.
- Contact, nurture and qualify inbound leads to turn them into meetings, demos and/or sales.
- Document all pertinent customer information, meetings and sales pipelines into HubSpot CRM.
- Support event activities program to drive attendance and post event appointments and sales.
- Become a knowledgeable expert of company’s services.
- Track record of meeting/exceeding sales objectives and quota.
- 3+ years of sales experience - New business development preferred.
- Telecommunication or tax sales experience preferred
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business relationships.
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and written & verbal communications skills.
- Solution sales experience in a B2B environment
- Telecommunications or tax experience preferred.
- Ability to utilize today’s sales technology and communication channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base
- Competitive sales commissions
- Paid time off and holidays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401K program with match and profit sharing
- Life insurance and Disability
FAStek Compliance Solutions is a growing, exciting company with 35 employees. We will provide you with state-of-art sales automation, marketing intelligence databases and sales qualified leads to ensure your success.
Fill out the form and upload your resumé below to apply. We look forward to reviewing!